Accessing the PLEN Dashboard
The filterable dashboard showcases data collected via your PLEN Survey Templates and is updated quarterly. Please follow the steps to ensure the PLEN Dashboard is up to date.
Step 1: If you haven’t already, create a PowerBI Account
The PLEN Dashboard is built on Microsoft Power BI.
Step 2: Share your evaluation data
This step enables your data to feed into the PLEN Dashboard. We recommend you share your data regularly/as soon as your surveys are completed. Please share your evaluation folder with email@example.com. Follow the quick and easy guide provided in the video below.
Step 3: Download the latest PLEN Dashboard Evaluation file
Complete this form to request the latest version. A Client Manager will receive your request and email you the latest file. The dashboard is updated quarterly.
Step 4: Upload the latest PLEN Dashboard Evaluation File to your Microsoft PowerBI
This step enables you to access the latest version of the dashboard.
- Login to your Microsoft Power BI account: https://app.powerbi.com/
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- On your ‘Home’ Page, select ‘Get data’ from the bottom left-hand corner
- Under ‘Create new content’ select ‘Get’ from the ‘Files’ window
- Select ‘Local File’
- Navigate to where you saved the file on your computer and select it
- The dashboard will appear under ‘Dashboard’ in Power BI – click on the item
- And click again on the file and the dashboard will open in front of you