The PLEN survey templates are designed to be deliberately short and easy for people to complete and contain a selection of outcome metrics across a range of areas such as digital learning, community engagement and business skills.
When logged in to the Culture Counts Evaluation Platform, you will see that an Evaluation Folder called Public Libraries Evaluation Network has been shared with your account. Here you can access your five PLEN Survey templates:
- Library Use and Outcomes Survey: to help you better understand how your library is being used, the role it plays in the community, and the outcomes it generates
- Library Outcomes Survey (Self Assessors): to measure if you are meeting your organisational goals
- Library Outcomes Survey (Peer Assessors): to gain feedback from your internal stakeholders
- Event/Program Example Survey: to collect feedback about the impact of your activities
- Library Standards Survey: to enable library input and output statistics to be analysed and correlated with the outcomes generated
We’ve put together some helpful articles about data collection via the Additional Resources section below.
Was this helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.